U4, U5 and now Dinobot- What do you all think?

2K Android Box with tuner
DannyPTY

U4, U5 and now Dinobot- What do you all think?

Post by DannyPTY » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:35 am

I feel like we all were some sort of guinea pig to Vivant, first the U4 Quad, those guys were left literally in the dark, I haven't seen a firmware update since November 2016, how about patches and fixes for everything? like OSCAM perhaps...

Now us with the U5PVR deluxe, a box that was promise to be the best ever, and now, no one seems to know nothing, we are still waiting for the final DRM statement, also OSCAM updates, and the last ATV7 is not even an stable version, it is in Beta, really??, and we were promised to get Enigma 2 first and before Dinobot and now you're all promoting a new set top box...

so, with all this history in your back, with the proven lack of support, you think we all are going to run and buy again from you all??

what the rest of team who already bought a box think?, am I exaggerating?

catorcio

Re: U4, U5 and now Dinobot- What do you all think?

Post by catorcio » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:02 am

As for u5pvr we will see by the end of November if they keep their promises!

Michu7

Post by Michu7 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:06 pm

It's look like on this company are 2 people.One dev and one seller on aliexpress.

I am very disappointed that the company's support is poor, below any quality, no infos, no news... nothing.

"You bought piece of device... so do on your own... you can deal with it... do not bother us"

For now I am sure that my next set-top-box on Android OS will be from different manufacturer.

I hope I have wrong impression on this and hope Enigma2 (if it happen) will be good solution.

Adricool

Post by Adricool » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:28 am

Michu7 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:06 pm
It's look like on this company are 2 people.One dev and one seller on aliexpress.

I am very disappointed that the company's support is poor, below any quality, no infos, no news... nothing.

"You bought piece of device... so do on your own... you can deal with it... do not bother us"

For now I am sure that my next set-top-box on Android OS will be from different manufacturer.

I hope I have wrong impression on this and hope Enigma2 (if it happen) will be good solution.
Guys you all are right about support it sucks at the moment, and no there's not only two guys working on this company (even sometimes it looks that way....), android 7.0 final is about to be released, and danny DRM is already working fine netflix android tv version runs fine and support 4k stream.
Dinobot 4k se is the same as u5 deluxe only a rebranding name, what you get on u5 deluxe is what you get on dinobot 4k se, enigma 2 e about to be released as well (maybe at the same time as atv 7.0 final), please have a little more patience, i know it's frustrating but be honest with yourself and think how many satellite box have already android 7, and netflix 4k support few or none....

DannyPTY

Post by DannyPTY » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:01 am

Adricool wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:28 am
Michu7 wrote:

Guys you all are right about support it sucks at the moment, and no there's not only two guys working on this company (even sometimes it looks that way....), android 7.0 final is about to be released, and danny DRM is already working fine netflix android tv version runs fine and support 4k stream.
Dinobot 4k se is the same as u5 deluxe only a rebranding name, what you get on u5 deluxe is what you get on dinobot 4k se, enigma 2 e about to be released as well (maybe at the same time as atv 7.0 final), please have a little more patience, i know it's frustrating but be honest with yourself and think how many satellite box have already android 7, and netflix 4k support few or none....
My netflix does not work, how do you make it work??

Adricool

Post by Adricool » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:35 pm

DannyPTY wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:01 am
Adricool wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:28 am
Michu7 wrote:

My netflix does not work, how do you make it work??
Danny Just follow this tutorial : http://u5pvr.blogspot.pt/2017/09/beta-f ... ember.html

Michu7

Post by Michu7 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:58 pm

@DannyPTY, I confirm @Adricool solution. I had to flash/update ATV7 twice to get DRM Info and the licence on right place. After that Netflix is working good but I only check HD version because I do not have UHD tv.

DannyPTY

Post by DannyPTY » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:55 am

Michu7 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:58 pm
@DannyPTY, I confirm @Adricool solution. I had to flash/update ATV7 twice to get DRM Info and the licence on right place. After that Netflix is working good but I only check HD version because I do not have UHD tv.
Thanks, will try today after work...

Return to “U4 Quad Hybrid”