U4 Quad Hybrid Firmware History

U4 Quad Hybrid
satman

20 Mar 2016, 09:31

xbmc wrote:
satman wrote:ok i download it, file download over 1 hour.thats not normal!
a software update from usb stick takes about 30 Minute
Dear Mr.SatMan

We are sorry to happen your problem. and we will try to find way to support you.
Basically, we tested this 62SDK to other boxes over a week and release this SW.
But we could find same issue. so after getting your report, we deleted 62SDK firmware immediately.

We will not leave you alone.. we will try to support you. Don't worry, we will not waist your money..
If you can open housing and and make RS232 cable and can try to use Hitool, and please try.
If you cannot do above procedure, please let us know, we will find way for you on coming week and feed back to you.
i have download the factory update zip to the box but after this freeze the boxc on start menü "Smart box encoy tv with Android" Screen freeze!

i have no rs232 cable and im not electroniker and make so one cable! shit way what you say!
your SDK killed the box, no more way. good bye
Money for nothing!
satman

20 Mar 2016, 10:36

after factory img installing freeze the box on the boot with this Screen Image
I ca not make a rs232 cable, I have no idea of something!
either they send me a new box by EUEXP shipping, or my money back
thanks its SDK file, the box is destroyed,killed,bricked! and there is nothing more :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
dude-nl

20 Mar 2016, 11:01

dude-nl wrote:After last update still having time problems.
Network time is ok but DVB-C time is 20 minutes off.
Because of that DVB-C EPG is 20 minutes off....

Not difficult to fix, but annoying.

Also stupid that after every update I need te set launcher resolution, android settings resolution and display area again.
Why not save when only normal update?

How is the progress in the E2 style channellist and E2 to U4 channel converter?
or at least fix the search option in Channeledit. With 5000 channels in the database it's to much work to create a list in channeledit.
Also why every update all Kodi settings are away?
That's no good. Have to install all addons over again :(
dude-nl

20 Mar 2016, 11:08

xbmc wrote:
dude-nl wrote:
"Because of that DVB-C EPG is 20 minutes off...." means delaying of 20 minutes?
It means, all DVB-C EPG in Nederland, EPG information is display with delaying of 20 minutes?

About resolution issue, you are right. it is very stupid. we will fix this issue on next SW.
==> Basically, ChannelEditer can converter E2 to U4 . but there is still problem on U4 SW.
We are under-working for U4 SW now. we hope we can release E2 convertable SW and new ChannelEditer on next releasing.

or at least fix the search option in Channeledit.
==> For Search option, Please select "Channel Name" tag then Search button will active, then you can put channel name what you want to search.
1. If I deactivate network time, the clock is 20 min off.
because it get's DVB-C time for EPG the EPG is 20 minutes delayed. So program should start 12.00 but EPG is saying 12.20
Very strange...
I realy don't understand how DVB-C time can be off with 20 minutes. I have 4 different boxes and this is the only one wich is off.

Also EPG of most channels is not showing in multiple EPG but they are showing in Channellist. In multiple EPG most channels show no EPG...

Biggest wish is a good channel list like E2 style, I'm sure all users want this...
Atleast make a better multiple EPG. Now only showing a few channels. It should be at least 15 or 20. Otherwise it's no good if you have more then 5.000 channels.

It started as a good product but without these points fixed, it will never be a winner...

p.s. Also always lag/stutteirng in Kodi when streaming 720p streams or higher (stutter every second)
satman

20 Mar 2016, 14:42

xbmc wrote:
Dear Mr.SatMan

We are sorry to happen your problem. and we will try to find way to support you.
But we could find same issue. so after getting your report, we deleted 62SDK firmware immediately.

We will not leave you alone.. we will try to support you. Don't worry, we will not waist your money..
If you can open housing and and make RS232 cable and can try to use Hitool, and please try.
If you cannot do above procedure, please let us know, we will find way for you on coming week and feed back to you.
solved.. after factory img installed the 16.03 Image and work now! :)
thx
xbmc
Site Admin

21 Mar 2016, 05:06

dude-nl wrote:
dude-nl wrote:After last update still having time problems.
Network time is ok but DVB-C time is 20 minutes off.
Because of that DVB-C EPG is 20 minutes off....

Not difficult to fix, but annoying.

Also stupid that after every update I need te set launcher resolution, android settings resolution and display area again.
Why not save when only normal update?

or at least fix the search option in Channeledit. With 5000 channels in the database it's to much work to create a list in channeledit.
Also why every update all Kodi settings are away?
That's no good. Have to install all addons over again :(
let us check your issue..
xbmc
Site Admin

21 Mar 2016, 05:07

satman wrote:
xbmc wrote:
Dear Mr.SatMan

solved.. after factory img installed the 16.03 Image and work now! :)
thx
Hello.Mr.Satman.

Do you mean, that you recovered your box? if, Yes, good to hear that..
satman

21 Mar 2016, 08:44

yes, i think after factory img i load a old img but thats not work.i test after this cureent fw and it work now!
its recovered!
antidot

22 Mar 2016, 18:57

Hi, the link for the latest Firmware "normal" is not working.
dude-nl

22 Mar 2016, 20:13

Just use network update from Gui settings...