issues on the new firmware report!!!

UHD Android ATV 2 tuner PVR with Debian Linux at same time.
Adricool

Re: issues on the new firmware report!!!

Post by Adricool » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:03 pm

catorcio wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:40 pm
Image this is in ATV5 is so also in ATV7?
yes it is

catorcio

Post by catorcio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Adricool wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:03 pm
catorcio wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:40 pm
Image this is in ATV5 is so also in ATV7?
yes it is
With ATV5 I find myself well, ATV7 works poorly?

DannyPTY

Post by DannyPTY » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Adricool wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 pm
DannyPTY wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:58 pm
Don't get me wrong here both of you guys, what I'm trying to point out is that Vivant needs to focus in an easy solution for them as small company with limited resources for developing software and let the community help them? just like I said in my first post here in this thread
yes having a compatible oscam apk would be easier to upgrade...
Yes that is my point, compatible and also now that they are moving to Enigma2, there is a ton of people working to find solutions to OSCAM, but as of now nobody wants or are able to, it becuase the route vivant took make them develop something completely new basically from scratch...

Build and app that has the same parameters than wetek because both boxes uses tvheadend, I know there are some differences, but go and see how many OSCAM version and updates are in the web for wetek and compare it with how many are for U5PVR???

so back to square 1... Vivant please make it easy for your team and for the software development community to build and create, please think about it.

I have taken the time to read from streamboard forum people unable to compile for u5pvr, also from linuxsatsupport and the problems keeps going...

DannyPTY

Post by DannyPTY » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:58 pm

Wetek OSCAM Manager working with the U5PVR OSCAM and also I made it work with the wetek files too, but like I said before it doesn't work because it needs to be compile to work u5 hardware, this is just to prove vivant can take another direction with thier OSCAM.

think about it, reight now the OSCAM just need one single patch, what will happened if there is a major update requiered???

see video below I made it this morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWqDsny ... e=youtu.be

Michu7

Post by Michu7 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:18 am

- Freezing without a cause... I am using box and out of the blue bang! reboot button needed WTF?
- OSCam to work as server
- OSCam Monitor (I don't even have this app in ATV7 like DannyPTY showed on screenshot)
- very few app working from Google Store... major of them are not for the box... because app recognize that box is not a tablet or mobile phone
- to many passwords
- DRM for Netflix
- lost MAC address after update and strange process to make it work
- LiveTV App - better solution for managing channel list (maybe some converter from Enigma2 settings)
- strange command to unmount storage in Android/Linux (to many path are mounted)
- on Media Center, when I try to use converted .txt or .srt subtitles there is no POLISH characters (even using UTF-8 etc. and converters, on PC the same subtitles are working fine)
- TVHeadEnd - really shitty solution - there is now way to find /dev/dvb/adapterX in system, no streaming to Kodi in easy way

Adricool

Post by Adricool » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:17 am

Michu7 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:18 am
- Freezing without a cause... I am using box and out of the blue bang! reboot button needed WTF?
- OSCam Monitor (I don't even have this app in ATV7 like DannyPTY showed on screenshot)
- very few app working from Google Store... major of them are not for the box... because app recognize that box is not a tablet or mobile phone
- to many passwords
- DRM for Netflix
- LiveTV App - better solution for managing channel list (maybe some converter from Enigma2 settings)
- strange command to unmount storage in Android/Linux (to many path are mounted)
- on Media Center, when I try to use converted .txt or .srt subtitles there is no POLISH characters (even using UTF-8 etc. and converters, on PC the same subtitles are working fine)
- TVHeadEnd - really shitty solution - there is now way to find /dev/dvb/adapterX in system, no streaming to Kodi in easy way
Everything is noted, hope that the dev's will fix it soon enough

DannyPTY

Post by DannyPTY » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:47 am

Adricool wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:17 am
Michu7 wrote:
- to many passwords
- DRM for Netflix
do we have an update about all the points mentioned here?

xbmc
Site Admin

Post by xbmc » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:52 pm

DannyPTY wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:47 am
Adricool wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:17 am
Michu7 wrote:
- to many passwords
- DRM for Netflix
do we have an update about all the points mentioned here?
Okay well noted.

We will check possbility and reply on next week.

xbmc
Site Admin

Post by xbmc » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:25 pm

==> current OSCAM can support as Server for some cards.
please check how to use OSCAM server and do same way like others.

==> If you want to have OSCAM App like Wetek App, We can provide later.
==> Our box has Android TV OS not Android mobile OS. so some of APP can't support this mode. It is compatibility of Android Mobile App.
Unfortunately, we can't help this. that is one of reason why we put Aptoid TV App to search Android Mobile Apps.

- to many passwords
==> We don't know what is meaning of this.
- DRM for Netflix
==> please use this link to upgrade your Box
http://u5pvr.blogspot.kr/2017/11/users- ... tflix.html

==> It is only happen 1 times after upgrading from ATV 5.1 to ATV 7.
On below link, we provide how to program Mac address
http://u5pvr.blogspot.kr/2017/11/users- ... tflix.html

==> We are providing channel editor for E2 data file. you can convert E2 DB to TVH DB and can load your TVH file
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=8545

==> please upload subtitle file that you have problem.

==> On Android system, nobody tried to use DVB API like Linux . so we will plan to support Androd/E2 on U5PVR box on end of this month.

Michu7

Post by Michu7 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:46 pm

Thanks for reply. I waiting for E2 for our boxes.

Return to “U5 PVR”