Openatv release

Firmware History
DannyPTY
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:54 am

Re: Openatv release

Post by DannyPTY » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:31 pm

catorcio wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:48 pm
Is OSCAM the same both using Android and E2?
The one for E2 is worst than the one for Android... So we have to wait again...

DannyPTY
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:54 am

Re: Openatv release

Post by DannyPTY » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:37 pm

openatv wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:04 pm
1) openatv mix language, you switch from german to us english, reboot box after this and all infos in english
2) first u5pvr e2 image, powervu support not 100% ready, wait for next driver update
3) oscam Android and E2 not identical, for e2 you need a softcam feed softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.ipk.zip

Howto,

download the file
extrac you get a ipk file
copy to a usb stick
when e2 running insert the usb stick you get a message install the addon
after install reboot box to enable the secret feed
now with green green you find a new section in the plugin download manager, softcams

4) new applaucher ready , this enable easy install with green button , update comes with next update.zip
Please make something better than stream relay or at least develop a channel editor capable of doing this in a faster way, because having to edit almost your full bouquet manually is a pain it takes away all the fun of this... Learn from Dreambox with autoroll or from VU+

Please!!!

User avatar
catorcio
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Openatv release

Post by catorcio » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:59 pm

DannyPTY wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:31 pm
catorcio wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:48 pm
Is OSCAM the same both using Android and E2?
The one for E2 is worst than the one for Android... So we have to wait again...
I wait install when oscam works well, I would not want to miss the league of A!
another question does the card reader work with E2?

openatv
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Re: Openatv release

Post by openatv » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:04 pm

e2 was not powervu

when you only search a box with working powervu , you can buy cheaper e2 boxes like edison osnino under 100 eur , works perfect

DannyPTY
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:54 am

Re: Openatv release

Post by DannyPTY » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:24 pm

catorcio wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:59 pm
DannyPTY wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:31 pm
catorcio wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:48 pm
Is OSCAM the same both using Android and E2?
The one for E2 is worst than the one for Android... So we have to wait again...
I wait install when oscam works well, I would not want to miss the league of A!
another question does the card reader work with E2?
I haven't use it so I can't tell... but yes the OSCAM for E2 as of today is useless...

Michu7

Re: Openatv release

Post by Michu7 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:50 pm

@DannyPTY, even like client to other server in other box in home LAN?

DannyPTY
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:54 am

Re: Openatv release

Post by DannyPTY » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:13 pm

Michu7 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:50 pm
@DannyPTY, even like client to other server in other box in home LAN?
It work for me... however not sure what you're trying to do...

Michu7

Re: Openatv release

Post by Michu7 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:59 am

Is 2GB microSD card will be enough for testing?
I got only that small storage right now.

scorpion61
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:09 pm

Re: Openatv release

Post by scorpion61 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:42 am

Hi to all,

Everything works really fine now in my u5pvr, include oscam with the swiis cable.

I have just one question.
Do you will implement HdmiCEC plugin in openatv ?
That's the only thing not working now...

Best regards

openatv
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Re: Openatv release

Post by openatv » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:53 am

hdmi-cec was on the todo list

but first make pvu user happy
and more codec for mediaplayback

and fix first issue user reporting

after this

new features coming

Post Reply

Return to “Firmware”