Can we get an improved favorites manager?

Question & Answer
mecki

Can we get an improved favorites manager?

Post by mecki » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:33 pm

Right now, when you want to organize your favorites, you can not select a "bouquet". You always have to go through the list of all channels on the right of the favorites manager. On my satellite there are about 1000 channels, so it's very cumbersome to click through the complete list. There's not even a filter or a search option.

It would be great, if you could improve this. E.g. why not have an option to add the currently viewed channel to a favourite list?

xbmc
Site Admin

Re: Can we get an improved favorites manager?

Post by xbmc » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:06 pm

mecki wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:33 pm
Right now, when you want to organize your favorites, you can not select a "bouquet". You always have to go through the list of all channels on the right of the favorites manager. On my satellite there are about 1000 channels, so it's very cumbersome to click through the complete list. There's not even a filter or a search option.

It would be great, if you could improve this. E.g. why not have an option to add the currently viewed channel to a favourite list?
Thanks for your report.

1. why not have an option to add the currently viewed channel to a favourite list?
==> yes, you are right, we will try to add this feature on channel list.

==> We understood what you mean.. we will try to make some way to select easily channels .

mecki

Post by mecki » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:55 pm

In the favorites manager on the right side, we have a list of "All TV Channels":
photo_2017-06-30_08-52-37.jpg
I have 1000 TV channels, so it's very cumbersome to find the channel I want to add as favorite. I want to have a search option in the favorites manager or the ability to filter (or limit) the channels on the right side. Just like we can do here:
photo_2017-06-30_08-53-55.jpg

mecki

Post by mecki » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:56 pm

Oh, I think you updated your answer, so you can ignore my last message. But maybe it helps to make the problem very clear now. :)

xbmc
Site Admin

Post by xbmc » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:57 pm

Thanks. we are clear about your option.
We will try to change our SW as your opinion.

Adricool

Post by Adricool » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:01 am

I still think that having a proper application to upload e2 bouquet will make it a lot easier for the user, there's plenty of e2 bouquet list on the Internet...

Return to “User's Q&A”