<Posted by EddyLab>
1. U5PVR Booting Test
I checked the status for the initial boot by U5PVR after upgrading new firmware.
The reason is that there are additional things that are different from normal Android booting procedure.
1. Booting Android
2. Linux Operation
3. Operation related to ATV OS recommendation
Since this operation is performed,
until 01:38 seconds, After the initial boot of U5PVR, the system is still under full load.
So after power-up, for about 2 minutes after first booting after upgrading new firmware, It is best to leave it as is. ^^
1. Connect USB 3.0 external HDD to U5PVR system, U5PVR Plex server based,
I tested Plex client 3 simultaneous playback + SAMBA streaming 1 PC test.
Only USB 3.0 external HDD was used as follows.
This HDD has all the playback movies listed above, which are registered in the U5PVR Plex server library.
U5PVR Plex Client TV Mode setting status
1. Beijing duck 4K-Beijing 烤鸭 与 美女. Chimei-inn-2011-1013_30p.mp4 (4K @ 30fps @ 8bit MP4 / AAC reproduction / no subtitle)
Plex Client Play (Direct Play)
2. Interstellar.2014.1080p.HQ.IMAX.BluRay.6CH.x265.HEVC-PSA.mkv (1080P @ HEVC @ 10bit / English subtitle SRT)
Tablet PC T8 Plus - Plex Client Play (Direct Play) (WiFi)
3. [tvN] Another record of the day of the sea and the sea. E01.160704.720p-NEXT.mp4 (720P @ mp4 / AAC /
IPad 4 - Plex Client Play (Direct Play) (WiFi)
5. SAMBA streaming playback & U5PVR system monitoring (htop)
TvN_AgainOh.E01.160502.HDTV.H264.1080p-RTP.mp4 (1080P @ MP4 / AAC / No caption)
Play in Pod Player (WiFi)
In this way, U5PVR can convert 4 images into 1 system.
- 4K @ 30fps / AAC / No Subtitle - Plex Playback
- 1080P @ HEVC @ 10bit / AAC / English Subtitles SRT - Plex Playback
- 720P @ MP4 / AAC / No subtitles - Plex playback
- SAMBA Streaming Playback (1080P @ MP4 / AAC / No Subtitle - Playing Pod Player
The 4 images were simultaneously tested through U5PVR.
Here, in the above-mentioned four image reproduction, it was not decided this way,
Only the video having the condition that the Plex can be operated optimally is reproduced,
You can now have these results. ^^
6. Load status information of U5PVR during the above 4 video playback.
Connect to U5PVR's Linux IP using Putty on PC >> htop command
7. In the previous four video playback environments, I tried to replace the 4K video playback with another one.
Gods of Egypt (2016) 2160p 4K UltraHD BluRay HEVC x265 10bit DTS-HD MA-X 7.1 [Zeus-n-Duke] .mkv
4K @ 30fps @ 10bit @ SDR / AAC & DTS / no subtitles - plex play Diret play
We have continuously monitored the simultaneous playback system for several minutes,
All were playing normally.
8. Beijing duck 4K @ 30fps @ 8bit MP4 / AAC playback / no caption ==>
I switched to 4K @ 30fps @ 10bit @ SDR / AAC / no subtitles,
It does not affect the system load of U5PVR. ^^
9. Because I have decorated the test environment so far,
I also added LG G5 smartphone. ^^
The LG G5 is played back on the U5PVR Flex server next to the HDD as shown below.
Rep-starwarstheforceawakens.1080p.bluray.x264.mkv (1080P @ 60fps @ 8it @ mp4 / DTS 5.1 / English subtitles SRT)
The picture shook a little ^^ ;;
In the LG G5, you have set the external player playback option in the Flex Client,
MX Player with AC3 & DTS codec.
10. As shown below, U5PVR system did not take MAX load too.
With U5PVR 1 system, finally 5 images
- 4K @ 30fps @ HEVC @ 10bit / AAC / No subtitles - Plex Direct Play playback
- 1080P @ HEVC @ 10bit / AAC / English Subtitles SRT - Plex Direct Play Play (WiFi)
- 720P @ MP4 / AAC / No subtitles - Plex Direct Play playback (WiFi)
- SAMBA Streaming Playback 1080P @ MP4 / AAC / No Subtitles - Play Pod Player (WiFi)
- 1080P @ 60fps @ 8bit @ mp4 / DTS 5.1 / English subtitle SRT-Plex external player (MX Player with AC3 & DTS codec)
We have tested Plex Media Server in U5PVR with above contents.
Of course, the test is based on the original reproduction only,
The smartphone was played with an external player.
There are many reasons for this
This is because you played back some formulas according to the conditions of the playback file.
Even if a 1080P file is used,
U5PVR load is 100%, it goes up ~~~ and only one can be supported. ㅠ. ㅠ.
(If video transcoding occurs, the load will take up to 100%, and only audio transcoding will work.)
1. Support for terminal format support
2. Original video format type
3. Original Audio Format Type
4. Type of subtitle format
Whether to transcode according to the four formats
, And accordingly, whether or not to load the system on the Server side
It seems to be read.
Additional test 1K UHD playback
Gods of Egypt (2016) 2160p 4K UltraHD BluRay HEVC x265 10bit DTS-HD MA-X 7.1 [Zeus-n-Duke] (SDR)
U5PVR Plex Client TV Mode setting status
1. When subtitle SMI is changed
Before changing Subtitle) Normal playback. (10bit)
After changing subtitle ) the color looks like you want. (8bit)
2. When setting AAC Audio
AAC audio setting status U5PVR load
3. When setting DTS Audio
U5PVR loading when DTS Audio setting status
1. Audio transcoding takes place with Audio Setup (DTS)
2. Transcoding was done at the same time as the subtitle setting (SMI).
At this time, U5PVR has an overloaded error message.
After that, it will not be able to play back any settings again,
We have confirmed that the system is still transcoding.
Therefore, it is only necessary to turn off the system and reboot.