What are differences in latest E2 images?

Michu7

What are differences in latest E2 images?

Post by Michu7 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:11 am

Sorry for this topic. Yes,I was complaining when E2 was in develop phase non- public.
But now... so many different software that I am confused that are there any differences between them. I really can find it in name but what rest?
Are there new dev teams? So many dev teams are interested in dinobot/u5pvr right now? Or these images are only nightly builds with various naming convention? What the hell? I have huge mindf*ck...

DannyPTY

Re: What are differences in latest E2 images?

Post by DannyPTY » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:35 am

Michu7 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:11 am
Sorry for this topic. Yes,I was complaining when E2 was in develop phase non- public.
But now... so many different software that I am confused that are there any differences between them. I really can find it in name but what rest?
Are there new dev teams? So many dev teams are interested in dinobot/u5pvr right now? Or these images are only nightly builds with various naming convention? What the hell? I have huge mindf*ck...
I was one of the few user who was happy with E2, now I feel like it is kind of hard.... I can't see an NBA game using the apk then go back and see food network from the sat... why?? it take too long, it is unconfortable to do so...

which one is the best one now... for me is the purE they are the ones with the best and latest updates

Rimmagak

What are differences in latest E2 images

Post by Rimmagak » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:54 am

When placing images in a project displayed frame only. Image is not visible. When the preview image appears. Files with the same extension can be displayed and not displayed. jpg, png. What are the requirements for images?

Return to “Enigma2 [Dinobot /U5]”