Site Admin

29 May 2018, 05:46

DannyPTY wrote:
28 May 2018, 16:53
xbmc wrote:
28 May 2018, 11:44
catorcio wrote:
28 May 2018, 11:33
only advised me what is best for him to do, and since he has tried both ATV5 and ATV7 he can give me some reliable advice.
Dear Sir.

Yes, you are right.
We hope that we can talk positive way .
how can I talk in a possitive manner if we have being ignore for months?? I don't have other ways to get your attention other than this way...

before you ban me this is what we all need from this box:

1. OSCAM we need to fin a better an easy way to update to current versions, like 11420 which is the last build.
2. History Zapping not possible as of today this also needs to be implemented with IPTV too.
3. IPTV Group bouquets needs to be done too, it is ugly and hard to browse between 3000+ channels including VOD.
4. If Tv EON can't do the job, is time to look for alternative, perhaps linkdroid would do the job.
4. Think more on your global market not just in Korea, we don't need or want some karaoke bull shit, things that we can get from youtube.
5. Open a Github a pleace we every body can post issues and see of the team is working on it or not, you XBMC and Vivant haven't talk here in months since today...

Dear Danny.

Thanks for you concern.

Yes, you are right but please you should consider company situation.

We are mainly focused for Korean market from last year. because only these users reported real problem and we can re-generate their issue easily.
So we focused to make stable SW and now it looks better than before.

And we mainly focused to sell OTT box in EU. so we need to support their product than other DVB Android boxes.

Anyhow thanks for your reports. and hope that we can follow your request step by step because most your request comes from OEM customers.

Thanks for your concern,
I believe unconcern is worst than complains.
DannyPTY

29 May 2018, 15:28

xbmc wrote:
29 May 2018, 05:46
DannyPTY wrote:
28 May 2018, 16:53
xbmc wrote:
28 May 2018, 11:44

Dear Sir.

Yes, you are right.
We hope that we can talk positive way .
how can I talk in a possitive manner if we have being ignore for months?? I don't have other ways to get your attention other than this way...

before you ban me this is what we all need from this box:

1. OSCAM we need to fin a better an easy way to update to current versions, like 11420 which is the last build.
2. History Zapping not possible as of today this also needs to be implemented with IPTV too.
3. IPTV Group bouquets needs to be done too, it is ugly and hard to browse between 3000+ channels including VOD.
4. If Tv EON can't do the job, is time to look for alternative, perhaps linkdroid would do the job.
4. Think more on your global market not just in Korea, we don't need or want some karaoke bull shit, things that we can get from youtube.
5. Open a Github a pleace we every body can post issues and see of the team is working on it or not, you XBMC and Vivant haven't talk here in months since today...

Dear Danny.

Thanks for you concern.

Yes, you are right but please you should consider company situation.

We are mainly focused for Korean market from last year. because only these users reported real problem and we can re-generate their issue easily.
So we focused to make stable SW and now it looks better than before.

And we mainly focused to sell OTT box in EU. so we need to support their product than other DVB Android boxes.

Anyhow thanks for your reports. and hope that we can follow your request step by step because most your request comes from OEM customers.

Thanks for your concern,
I believe unconcern is worst than complains.
well you are confirming what I have been saying, so who can fix my issues then?? have you even look at this post ---> http://www.smartstb.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 593#p10593

should I contact Ferguson now who is representing the brand in EU???